“Froyo is YUMMY!”

Spill The Beans
Ranked #7 of 49 Quick Bites in Greenville
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Spill the Beans is a unique and innovative coffee house and creamery that is committed to bringing smooth coffee and gourmet ice cream to Greenville and the world. The two offer a creative combination and an environment where everyone is welcome to come and experience the best of both worlds.
Reviewed October 30, 2018

I really enjoy Spill the Beans. Their frozen yogurt (I usually get strawberry froyo) is yummy and I enjoy viewing how your toppings are mixed in. Great place for family and friends to meet up for a sweet treat.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 15, 2018

We came in Spill The Beans for an after dinner treat on a cool night. We bought a couple cranberry orange muffins and hot chocolate. The muffins were delicious and the hot chocolate warmed us up on a cool night.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

THis is a very nice coffee shop. They have other items - but I basically got a coffee. My son did order a milk shake. He thought it tasted like coffee - so he was disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2018

A thunder storm led us to seek shelter here and we decided to get dessert. Ice cream was wonderful and enjoyed by everyone

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Great location just above the ‘Liberty bridge’ in Greeneville, SC. A warehouse/industrial style shop. Plenty of seating. Ordering is possible at 2 POS systems. The day I visited, it was a high humidity and hot day. I ordered at the beginning of a long que. However, all the people behind me received there ice cream orders before my coffee was made.

I ordered a ‘shot in the dark.’ I had the medium roast. The taste was a nice and smooth, acidity was complimentary to the smoothness. The mouthfeel was comfortable and not sour or burnt. I’d definitely recommend the coffee.

Date of visit: September 2018