“Good Coffee & Ice Cream choices”
Review of Spill The Beans

Spill The Beans
Ranked #9 of 59 Quick Bites in Greenville
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Spill the Beans is a unique and innovative coffee house and creamery that is committed to bringing smooth coffee and gourmet ice cream to Greenville and the world. The two offer a creative combination and an environment where everyone is welcome to come and experience the best of both worlds.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is right by the suspension bridge and is a good stop for a coffee or ice cream. They have something called an Affogato. It is really good. You may want to make sure that they put enough ice cream in so you can mix it up well. They also make old-fashioned Italian soda's with cream, very good!

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting for the weekend and stopped in for a warm drink. There were people in line and two individuals working behind the counter and no one was acknowledged. When we finally put our order in, the cashier was not helpful and snide in his response, and our order was wrong. When asked for them to fix it, the barista saw me and didn’t acknowledge. It was enough to not return on our next visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2018

Great staff, great atmospheric place and the best hot chocolate anywhere in Greenville. Situated right on the park and the water. Summer or winter it's a winner.

Reviewed November 23, 2018

I admit I'm a bit of a coffee snob, but certainly, don't mind paying more for a decent coffee. Maybe because it was Thanksgiving and they didn't have their A-Team working or maybe it was the fact I was desperate for a decent cup but I would have been better off going to a gas station to get a coffee. There was absolutely no flavor and I would guess they got their proportions wrong. Either way, it was like dishwater and I threw most of it away.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2018

My wife loves this place for coffee right by the park. Ice cream is good but not great, but the coffee has always been very good. The option to have an espresso milkshake is the best combination of the two.

This is a much preferable local option to the various chain coffee choices.

Date of visit: November 2018