“Best coustumer service!”

Spill The Beans
Ranked #9 of 59 Quick Bites in Greenville
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Spill the Beans is a unique and innovative coffee house and creamery that is committed to bringing smooth coffee and gourmet ice cream to Greenville and the world. The two offer a creative combination and an environment where everyone is welcome to come and experience the best of both worlds.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with a buddy to catch up with the old goon. Nate welcomed us as soon as we walked in the door, helped us with ordering and had our drinks out quickly. He was super polite and the coffee was great.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family visited tonight for ice cream after dinner down the street! We waited in an hour long line and put our order in. 20 minutes later, my name was called and I was told there weren’t any waffle cones left! Who is managing this place??? So after waiting an hour 20 min I canceled my order! I asked to speak with a manager and was told there wasn’t one

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Jjolm73
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is right by the suspension bridge and is a good stop for a coffee or ice cream. They have something called an Affogato. It is really good. You may want to make sure that they put enough ice cream in so you can mix it up well. They also make old-fashioned Italian soda's with cream, very good!

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting for the weekend and stopped in for a warm drink. There were people in line and two individuals working behind the counter and no one was acknowledged. When we finally put our order in, the cashier was not helpful and snide in his response, and our order was wrong. When asked for them to fix it, the barista saw me and didn’t acknowledge. It was enough to not return on our next visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2018

Great staff, great atmospheric place and the best hot chocolate anywhere in Greenville. Situated right on the park and the water. Summer or winter it's a winner.