“Depends”

Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #736 of 1,009 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have good experiences and bad experiences. I've seen friendly customer service and I've seen the man cuss a woman out because she got the wrong order. I was definitely surprised when I witnessed this. I don't dine in the actual restaurant anymore, but very occasionally, I will call it in and pick it up.

Date of visit: December 2011
1  Thank Brando1987

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I often call in my order. It's your typical small Chinese restaurant. Every one is friendly, and the food is good. There are about 6 tables, but I rarely see anyone eating here. Two take out meals is enough to serve 3 people and have leftovers. They serve free tea with the meals. It takes about 10 minutes for them to prepare an order. They also have party platters. My son and I get the wing platters for big football nights.

Date of visit: January 2012