“The worst Chinese food I have ever eaten”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #733 of 994 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 22, 2016

This bears repeating: The worst Chinese food I have ever eaten!!! The egg drop soup was too thick. The egg rolls were undercooked. The sweet and sour sauce tasted like dish soap. The crab Rangoon filling tasted off. The rice was too sweet. The general Tso's was awful. The garlic beef not good either. $30 worth of food and I threw it all in the trash. I will never return.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I dont know whats going on with this place but it has gone way down hill. I live in Powdersville so this was my go to place at least once a month a few years ago. The last few times I have gone in I was disappointed with the way it looked. I dont know what it is but something isnt right. Bad management is main thing I guess.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

A friend and I ate here for lunch and were both disgusted with our food. My friend attempted to get her money back since it was so bad and the man refused. Very poor customer service, food was horrible and after looking around, the place was not clean. Would not waste your money at this place.

1  Thank Laughlovetravel430
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

The owner and the people who work here are all very nice and courteous. Every time I order food from here they will greet you with Nihao and will offer you free ice tea with food. It is more like a take out joint then a sit down even though they have lot of tables and chairs but usually customers prefer take out fr here. I call them 10 minutes before I need the food and it is ready on time. must try once to check it out.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have good experiences and bad experiences. I've seen friendly customer service and I've seen the man cuss a woman out because she got the wrong order. I was definitely surprised when I witnessed this. I don't dine in the actual restaurant anymore, but very occasionally, I will call it in and pick it up.

1  Thank Brando1987