“Friendly, quick and good food ”
Review of Ihop

Ihop
Ranked #52 of 166 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We actually went there twice in a row because we liked it so much. Both waitresses looked after us, the service was friendly and quick and the food was terrific. We love IHOP’s French Toast. There’s been a confusion about one of the sides. The waitress apologized and brought it out right away, so no worries. 100 points.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Great customer service. Host at the entrance was just about to take out the trash but before he seated us he excused himself to wash his hands first. Gives great first impression of overall cleanliness of restaurant. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing breakfast! Five year old had the chocolate face pancakes with extra cherries, I had the salted Carmel
Pancakes with eggs, bacon, and hash-browns. My daughter is on a gluten-free/dairy-free program so she requested an omelet with no milk or cheese. They made her something similar to the country omelet with hash-browns in it and fruit on the side. It was pretty good. The waitress name was Lisa and she put in the request and checked back after serving to make sure it was to my daughters liking.
The new smaller aluminum coffee pots are great! I had two cups of HOT coffee from the pot. We will go back again!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I have eaten at this IHOP many times with my grandchildren and enjoyed it very much. Great breakfast food!! eggs, bacon, french toast etc. The servers are very friendly and excellent!!!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Have been here because I like IHOP and this one is nearby. But we've never considered this to be one of the better IHOPs. Pancakes were good- everything else not so much. At least it's cheap.

Been to Ihop? Share your experiences!