See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 31, 2017

while the desk staff were wonderful the rooms themselves were not the guy next door said the place was filled with ants the WIFI was not working we couldnt stay and the desk was nice enough to refund my money with no hassle

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Wifi will not be connected. Very old television and the main door will not be opened and lot of cockroaches. Water tub and restroom will not be neat and full of dust. Don't try this hotel, we blindly booked as it is near to savannah.

Not sure microwave, refrigerator working or not ?.

Just it was in a good location

Room Tip: Don't try this
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

We were on a trip North and just needed a place to stay for the night. But we save a few bucks by staying here. When we got our key at the front desk, we were told we had to pay $3 for the key that would be returned to us when we checked out. That should have been a flag. We couldn't get into the room with the key so went back to the front desk. Found out we had to forcibly push our way into the room and then slam the door shut to close it. These were heavy heavy metal doors. Ice machine was old and corroded. We saw quite a few bugs on tables and cups. TV looked like it had been taken from Grandma's house. Place needs a total update safety inspection. In the morning, I looked in at breakfast to see what was offered. Pretty dreary sight. No WiFi connection although front desk kept telling me we were connected.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2016

The first room she sent me to was in the back and looked like it had been unoccupied for 10 years. The headboards on the beds and curtains were stained, there was mold in the bathroom, and when I opened the toilet, the water was dark brown, It apparently had never been flushed from the last person. I went back to the desk and said to the lady that I could not stay in that disgusting room, she gave another room that was better, but the mattress was terrible, there was no soap for the bathtub, no drinking glasses, very little toilet paper,and the TV had no remote. You could not pay me to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

There is not one positive thing you can say about this place. I could go on for quite some time but everything about it is totally disgusting including the people that hang around the place I had a lady knock on our door that looked like she just fell out of a dumpster. Asking about something I will never know because I could not understand hershe looked pretty weatherbeaten. Nonetheless my wife son and I were very uncomfortable and would never go back ever ever again much safer sleeping in your car. You will probably get a better nights sleep

Stayed: October 2016