See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We planned a family trip to Savannah,GA. It was kind of a last minute trip in the middle of July. So everything we looked for was booked. I booked on priceline. The rates were fairly decent. The pictures online didn't seem bad. I read some reviews off the website and there were only a few, but the few that were ok there were decent or good reviews. I failed at not looking further into other reviews. We had to book two rooms because 2 of us were staying a whole week (me and my husband) then the rest of the family was come down later in the week. (There are 8 of us)

Anywho, so me and my husband arrive there at the hotel right around check in time. The India guy who checked us in was very soft spoken and could not hear anything he was saying, but wasn't rude. He gives us the key and we go down to our room. It took us 30 MINUTES to get into our room, mind you it is extremely HOT! My husband walks down to get check the key and he says someone will be down there. Now while we are waiting for this lady we are just looking around the place. Right in front of the room was a GIANT ROACH!! So freaking nasty! We look in the window to see what the bedroom looked like and it was not anything like the pictures. Well finally the India lady shows up and is so rude to us and acted as if she was annoyed because she had to help assist with the key which ended up not working at all and neither did the maids key. So we got a different room. She let us in and OH NY GOSH!, the room smelt SOOOOOO BAD!!! We didn't want to touch ANYTHING. So my husband was like go get a refund. So before we did that we checked around the other hotels near us to see what they had, and the one beside it (super 8), had maggots in one of the toilets and really bad water damage on the roof) so we didn't get a room. All the other places didn't have anything available. We could not find anything. We ended up going to the store and getting some frebeeze and Clorox wipes. We stayed there. We didn't see any bugs or anything in Our room. Except maybe the 3rd day I believe, my husband opened up the dresser drawer and there was a dead roach!! There was sand behind the bed against the wall. We didn't even take showers in the room. I have a planet fitness memebership, and so we took our showers there. One day we put the do not disturb sign on so the house keeping lady wouldn't wake us up with her loud banging and yelling. But when I went to the front desk to ask for clean towels, the guy was rather rude and said she left for the day so I couldn't get any clean towels. We had to go buy some! Worst customer service.

So on the second to last day of our stay, mind you all the family is down. My mom and dad were in the other room, which still smelt bad, but not as bad as our room. We are sure their bed had bed bugs in it. She got bit all up her arm and some in her foot. My dad went to use the bathroom and they had a roach on their shower curtain. And when I walked in our room I think a roach just walked in our room and got flipped over. IT WAS HUGE!!

The room is very outdated. Probably needs New beds. The beds were not good to sleep on, it hurt my back. But that's just my opinion. Had a really old mini fridge that had some rust in it and the microwave we had was really old. The dresser and night stand were outdated and looked like it had water damage at the bottom of both of them. And the lamps look really really old. The one on the night stand was smashed in on the backside. But not moldy ceiling. Doesn't look like they thoroughly clean the tub or toilet. And the curtains to the room look like they may have mold on the backside or Something. Also the pool was DIRTY AND GREEN! We couldn't even go swimming at hotel. And the pool looked really small. Not very big at all. Oh and to add on top of that the so called wifi didn't even work. You couldn't even connect to it. The night stand had several cigarette burns (our room was non smoking). One the beds comforters had a whole in it, the size of a quarter. Our air conditioning was set on auto. Every time it would cut on, it would smell so bad. Almost like mold or like a dirty old wet towel. The parking area has a lot of pot holes. The ice machine was rusted and corroded.

Nastiest place I have EVER stayed in my life. They deserve 0 stars. I would recommend NEVER GOING HERE! I will never go here again. Spend a little extra money if you can.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brittany H
Reviewed May 31, 2017

while the desk staff were wonderful the rooms themselves were not the guy next door said the place was filled with ants the WIFI was not working we couldnt stay and the desk was nice enough to refund my money with no hassle

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Wifi will not be connected. Very old television and the main door will not be opened and lot of cockroaches. Water tub and restroom will not be neat and full of dust. Don't try this hotel, we blindly booked as it is near to savannah.

Not sure microwave, refrigerator working or not ?.

Just it was in a good location

Room Tip: Don't try this
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

We were on a trip North and just needed a place to stay for the night. But we save a few bucks by staying here. When we got our key at the front desk, we were told we had to pay $3 for the key that would be returned to us when we checked out. That should have been a flag. We couldn't get into the room with the key so went back to the front desk. Found out we had to forcibly push our way into the room and then slam the door shut to close it. These were heavy heavy metal doors. Ice machine was old and corroded. We saw quite a few bugs on tables and cups. TV looked like it had been taken from Grandma's house. Place needs a total update safety inspection. In the morning, I looked in at breakfast to see what was offered. Pretty dreary sight. No WiFi connection although front desk kept telling me we were connected.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2016

The first room she sent me to was in the back and looked like it had been unoccupied for 10 years. The headboards on the beds and curtains were stained, there was mold in the bathroom, and when I opened the toilet, the water was dark brown, It apparently had never been flushed from the last person. I went back to the desk and said to the lady that I could not stay in that disgusting room, she gave another room that was better, but the mattress was terrible, there was no soap for the bathtub, no drinking glasses, very little toilet paper,and the TV had no remote. You could not pay me to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo