“Solid GOOD Greek Food”

Ranked #52 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family owned Greek casual restaurant serving lunch and dinner daily including takeout. Everything is made from scratch in our kitchen and made with the freshest ingredients. Serving fresh, local, domestic and all natural products along with high quality Greek imported cheeses, olives and olive oil. Taking pride in what we do for 20 years.
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Me, my daughter and my family from Finland had a fantastic experience at It's Greek to Me. I have lunch there every now and then and its always great. One of my absolute faves is the Saganaki or "flaming cheese"

Reviewed 1 September 2017

You have to like greek food as the whole menu is greek. The best was their greek salads with homemade dressing. Also they served warm pita bread that was great! Entree's were just ok.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Came to try It's Greek to Me and we were so happy we did. The food was amazing!! The pork souvlaki was the best I've had. The Gyros was fresh and so tasty. Our server Shelly was amazing. Enthusiastic, and you can tell she knows that the food she is serving will be great. She said it and she was absolutely right.
3 of us ordered the gyros and souvlaki dinner and was a perfect combination.

Great job It's Greek to Me!!!! We will be back one day.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I will say they octopus appetizer was great. However the entrees were mediocre at best. I had a gyro platter, gyro meat ok, the sides bland. My wife had a scallop dish that was just ok. I would go back for the octopus.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

AJ was our server, and he was fantastic. We're a family of 5 and need lots of drink refills and napkins, he was spot on every time. I rarely drink anything other than water with dinner, and I always really appreciate a server that assures that my water glass is never empty. We had three kids meals and two adults. I ordered the Meat Sampler, it WOW does it deliver a huge amount of food for $25. I can easily see four people sharing this as a dinner entree with appetizers, soups, salad, etc. My wife had the Greek Salad and it was extremely fresh. The kids meals were great, and they ate it all.

We felt that the value was terrific for the quantity and quality of food as well as the excellent service.
We will definitely be back, we loved it!