3,231 results
All reviews arum spa lobby bar gift shop hilton head island pool area covered pool shipyard plantation grounds are beautiful zero entry beach access garden view long weekend the entire staff parking lot bike rental great pool live music
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a corporate event that i typically avoid, and i can say i am glad i did not do so this time. The location was beautiful, even when most of my time was spent indoors. Really enjoyed the time there and hope to be able to return at some point for personal relaxation. Lisa the bartender took care of a large group of mostly men, and handled it with the class one would expect from a professional.

Room tip: My room was on floor 1, down the hall from the main lobby. Nice and quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
George H, Director of Rooms at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide a great review from your stay at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. We are so pleased to hear that you had an awesome time at your corporate event and that you enjoyed the beautiful location. We hope to welcome you back for personal relaxation sometime soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As a Realtor I have had many clients stay at the Sonesta over the years. I often meet my clients at the hotel and get to experience it first hand. My clients consistently report that it is a thoroughly enjoyable experience staying there. The location, on the South end of the Island means that you are close to everything, from the beach to golf, to tennis, shopping, boating, great restaurants etc.

Date of stay: July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide an excellent review about Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. We are so pleased to hear such positive feedback from you about your clients’ experiences with us. We hope to welcome you back for a few nights stay for your own personal pleasure sometime!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean and comfortable. The service at Sonesta was wonderful and we really enjoyed our stay. We were there for a conference but I will return in the future for pleasure. There are many places on sight to eat at and plenty of spots to lounge around in the sun.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We are so pleased to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. Providing first-class customer service is of the utmost importance and I am so pleased that you received just that. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband, grandchildren and I visited Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island as a getaway to celebrate my husband's birthday. I was very impressed with the level of service we received at check in. We arrived late and Courtney was very welcoming. She had cheesecake and wine delivered to the room for my husband's birthday. The bell staff and housekeeping were friendly and helpful as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a great review from your stay at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. Customer service is very important to us, so I am delighted to hear that you were very impressed with the level of service you received. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about our November wedding. Samantha helped to make our wedding special. She was so easy to work with and she jumped right in on the day of our wedding to make sure that everything went well. People were still talking about the wedding over a week later, sharing stories about how much they enjoyed it. The Shipyard Beach Club made a perfect venue for our 63 guests and the views from the deck were breathtaking. All of the people who we dealt with from the Sonesta were great to work with. I would recommend this venue for any event, especially weddings.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Sonesta Resort Hilton Head as your destination of choice to have your wedding and congratulations! We are so pleased to hear that everything went well, everyone enjoyed themselves, and all of our staff members were a pleasure to work with. We hope to welcome you back to the Lowcountry again soon!