We left a laptop bag under the table in the hotel room, and in a week it was... green with mold. We had to leave the bag there, we didn't want to infect our home with mold. The staff member we talked to said that it is not their fault because they cannot touch our stuff when they vacuum, and that the mold was a result of air conditioning turned on all the time, which increases humidity. There was mold on the walls in the room in some places, and the carpet was always humid and dirty (our socks got quite soiled by walking on it).
Apart from the mold and humidity, the hotel was OK. They had nice waffle maker for continental breakfast, the room service was OK. The location is convenient because there is a grocery store and a wall mart very close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Ramada we strive for excellence. This excellence will be seen not only at our front desk with our fast and easy check-in but also within the rooms. Our rooms are always kept clean and smelling fresh. We look forward to meeting every single one of our guests and making their vacation stay feel as if they are in their own beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Hilton Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Hilton Head
- Quality Inn & Suites Hilton Head Hotel Hilton Head
- Quality Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Quality Inn