We own three weeks and visit every July and August, and sometimes Sept. We stay in a 1 br. loft unit in July that is on the fifth floor. The unit has a queen bed with attached bathroom with shower- tub, half bath in hall, and 2 doubles in the loft. The unit in Aug. is a 1 br. with queen bed with attached bathroom with shower- tub, bathbunk beds in hall, no half bath. Also, storage closet and open porch overlooking pool. TV's in loft and LR.There are 2 elevators. The top floor has the best view.
There are 2 pools,a jacuzzi, children`s play area, gas grills, games room with childrens activities, laundry room. Piggly Wiggly grocery store and tennis courts across the street. The beach pool and restaurant at the other (much more expensive) Sea Crest Tower condo can also be used. You can sit at the expensive pool on the ocean all day or just use the bathrooms, bar, exercise equipment, and restaurant while you are on the beach, but not pay four thousand dollars a week to stay at the towers. The best of both worlds!
We have seen dolphins on a harbor cruise, amazing fireworks on the beach, lovely sunsets, charming coastal towns, historical Savannah, and fantastic white sand beaches that go on for miles. The condo is comfortable and we love the staff. They have become old friends. Go to Hilton Head. Eat at one of the 135 restaurants. Golf on over 100 courses. Walk for hours on the beach. Go have a great time. You will love HHI as much as we do!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club!!A great family resort, the place to be for the best location on Hilton Head Island. At the Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club you will find 3 Swimming Pools, one of which is heated, an outdoor Hot Tub, 4 Tennis Courts & a coin operated Laundromat. The Resort has WI-FI in each Condo and at each of the Pool Areas.There is a courtyard area with shuffleboard, gas and charcoal barbeque grills, picnic tables and a playground for our little friends. On site there is also an activity center where books, games and various other items can be signed out.Guests have access to a third pool & deck overlooking the Beach, here you will find a junior Olympic size Pool, Kiddie Pool, Snack Bar (Seasonal) & Restrooms.Sea Crest accommodates each reservation with one parking spot. A parking pass for your car is passed out at check in. This pass needs to remain visible in your windshield at all times during your stay. Anyone with an additional car is welcomed to find public street parking.To those of you visiting the Sea Crest for the first time, may we offer a special WELCOME! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Sea Crest Surf And Racquet Club