First time to Hilton Head, taking daughter and grandkids on Fall Break to ocean. We had requested same building when we reserved rooms, and wife even called to confirm a week before, however upon check in, separate buildings. Staff was accommodating to get us in same building. We were in Back Building (pool with slide), bad news slide only open 12-3pm daily, one of lifeguards was rude to grandkids, always on her phone. Since in back building, had to take "tram" to ocean or big pool daily ( Tram runs 9am-6pm) so if you want to walk on beach in morning or evening, you will have to drive over or walk to get there....one of tram drivers, Al, was great with the kids, and very courteous. We rented bikes one day and rode on the beach, GREAT IDEA, well worth the money, staff at bikes was super, took time to fit bikes for the grandkids to ride!!! Pool by the ocean was great, only place to get a drink or food, able to charge to your room (AWESOME). Beds in the rooms are really hard, but pillows were soft. Rooms have a great setup.
Signage in Hilton head is hard to read, so finding places takes some time, so use your GPS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott