3,618 results
All reviews adult pool buoy bar palmetto market hh prime restaurant mini kitchen family pool ocean view fire pit parking lot palmetto dunes rocking chairs rooms are large ping pong pool side great amenities family vacation beach access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A truly wonderful experience. Every member was friendly and accommodating. I felt special and appreciated as a customer. The Omni was recommended to me by a friend and I could not be happier with my experience!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we paid $486.00 through trip advisor in advance for one Omni hotel room from 7th of Nov. 2018 through the 10 th of Nov. 2018. upon checking in the Omni demanded $228.00 more for room occupancy and ANYTHING we" might" use in ADVANCE like laundry, gym shuttle, etc. we had just driven 12+ hrs. -I contacted Omni day before trip about anything not paid , not listed this extra $200 fee was NEVER mentioned! so by 3:49am my phone beeped the Omni had charged $205.00 from my mc card! I just checked in a little after midnight. so three plain jane days passed, the room was nice but atmosphere, Hilton Head in general feels depressing no life, no colors, no living beach scene or life everything hidden behind trees you don't even know what's there like they're ashamed of stores? anyways upon checkout I was handed a bill that said we used $101.25 ? more during stay? no we didn't- and they charged us for a movie the night we checked in! $26.99 we didn't even watch tv, we channel surfed the cable is awful infomercials mainly.we slept left for day. we've r
tried contacting Omni's billing and accounting ALL WEEK and no one returns our calls!!! a lot of money for not so much supposed to be superb hotel. and with all the military families celebrating new graduates from Parris Island which is why we stayed there - Omni hotel nor Hilton head island itself does NOT even acknowledge these wonderful young men and women. overall mony pit and never so glad to get back home. we've lived on the Outer Banks of NC and the Big Island of Hawaii and while there the ocean is celebrated, there are colors, and it felt great in those atmospheres at the Omni it felt like we were at a funeral home.......not being political either or racist but staff slightly can speak English and getting smooth dialogue going about questions of our bill just couldn't even be discussed....money pit.....and we chose this hotel because it was supposed to be pet friendly it is only pet friendly for another $200. nonrefundable fee which wasn't mentioned anywhere during booking. so we ended up not even taking our poor old dog which meant our daughter stayed home to dogsit not even being able to attend family trip...

Room tip: book another hotel, theres a few more cheaper ocean front hotels down there .but honestly Hilton head is a bust.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The resort was beautiful, rooms were super comfortable, grounds were very pretty, nice view of the ocean from deck, and the staff goes way beyond to make you happy. The pools were great, so were the hot tubs. Everything was clean and we were very relaxed, exactly what we wanted! The lady in the market was super nice, I wish I got her name.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 46red
TheoS1286, General Manager at Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that you had a wonderful relaxing time while at the resort. Please keep us in mind for your next getaway to the beach.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here for a long weekend getaway. Nice property. Upon arrival, everyone we dealt with was as friendly and accommodating as you would expect from an upscale place like this. Room was nice and spotless. Grounds an pools were really nice. Went to the bar hoping to get a drink and go set by the fire pit in the courtyard. Sat at the bar for 10 minutes and not a single person acknowledged our existence. Finally walked to the end of the bar where 2 staff were standing to get their attention. both looked me straight in the eye and walked off. Left the bar and thought about leaving the resort. It's a shame that our first night at such a nice resort started with such frustration.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful layout and large units. Only issue is that the walkways around the back of building need lighting for it was dark and my wife nearly stumbled. The Wi-Fi was hit or miss and the TV had no guide for channels. Good thing there was a half bath for the bathroom in the king bedroom was too small for both my wife and I to use simultaneously. Staff were helpful and nice. I can only imagine the cost during the summer months and it wouldn't be worth it for me but overall a much a needed getaway and we did enjoy the fire pits.

Room tip: High floor ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank genasissinc

Thank you for the kind review. Please accept my sincerest apology for the inconveniences you experienced while at the resort. We have taken your feedback to our management team, and will work on these moving forward. Please keep us in mind for your next getaway to the beach.