“Total relaxation!!!”
other traveller has booked this property
new seapines beach club 5 minute walk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
new seapines beach club 5 minute walk
new plantation club golf complex
harbor town and the Salty Dog café  short bike ride away
Good Atlantic Ocean Beaches
rear golf view
seapines riding stable and free petting zoo
South Beach racquet club AM drill ask about PM free court time
master bedroom
pets on beach ok with some restrictions
harbor town
bikes are included
fitness+heated pool$49
/wk whole family
fittness+heated pool$49/wk whole family
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DalePeffe...
Uxbridge, Canada
“Nice Condo, Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

This was a very nice condo on Ocean Breeze course in Sea Pines, in a great location and very nicely decorated inside. However, the property manager Scott Bernsten did not disclose to me during booking that there was construction next door. We were awakened early several times on vacation by sawing right outside our door. Also, the TV didn't work when we first got there. We checked with the contractor and discovered that the property mgmt company knew about the construction well in advance as the contractor had been on site 3 months prior to our arrival. When I asked Mr Bersten for compensation, he tried to minimize the situation and acted as if I was out of line for even making it an issue - very poor customer service!

Later he did offer us some Amex gift cards for $100 total, but when I got home, I discovered that he had charged us an additional $100.00 for tax which he forgot to charge initially . This was correct as per our contract, however, considering what we went through with the construction noise, the tv not working, and the fact that I was I was also bitten by two ticks that came out of blankets in a closet on the second floor, (which suggests the condo was not thoroughly fumigated before our arrival) this was again very bad customer service. I told Mr Bersten about the tick situation and he still went ahead and charged my Visa for the extra $100.00 he initially forgot.

Overall, a very nice condo in a great location close to the beach and amenities, but would not stay there again nor would I recommend it based on the very poor customer service.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, decor and layout of condo
Liked least: Terrible customer service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Charlotte

Older travelers
IN
Reviewed November 5, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
5 Nov 2011
This villa is one of our premier 3bedroom/2bath units overlooking the golf course and we regret that our guests felt their vacation experience was compromised. Unfortunately, we - like most homeowners - do not have control over the villa's technology provider (cable, wifi-internet, & telephone). Guests are provided with instructions for contacting the local provider for assistance in two places; next to the cable box and inside the Guest Information Notebook that we provide. Nevertheless, as soon as we received their phone call we went to the villa and personally assisted them in making the necessary connections. Similarly, at the end of their weekly stay we responded immediately to their phone call telling us that the second floor bath tub was draining very slowly. We contacted our plumber and, within two hours of our being notified of the problem, the plumber resolved the issue.

We pride ourselves on the personal service that we provide each of our guests, including our immediate response to and resolution of any problem. We regret that our guests encountered the difficulties they mention and hope they did not depart with a negative impression of SeaPinesVilla,LLC. We want every one of our guests to feel their vacation was a positive one; a memorable experience they want to repeat as our guest. If there were any issues or needs that we did not take care of, we ask that they contact us so we can address those.
OH
Reviewed November 5, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing