“Wonderful Retreat”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GrannyDiv...
Jasper, Georgia
“Wonderful Retreat”
Reviewed 29 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This was my first trip to Hilton Head Island. Being a caregiver for my husband who has been dealing with lung cancer, I needed several days to relax, renew and refresh. I thoroughly enjoyed South Beachside Villa 1893. Every room had a view of the Calibogue Sound. It was so relaxing to sit on the deck each morning, drinking my coffee, watching the dolphins jumping, people bicycling and walking along the beach, and the chartered fishing boats going out to the Atlantic. I found the furniture to be very nice and comfortable and the unit well decorated. The unit was equipped with everything I needed. I had no problems. The Beachside Marina is within walking distance, for watersports, shopping and dining. Since it is located at the end of South Beach it does seem to be a long drive to the gate and into town. But the speed limit is only 25 in most places. I enjoyed it so much I do want to go back someday and hopefully be able to take my husband with me next time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from every room.
Liked least: Can't think of anything.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Reviewed 26 July 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
13 Aug 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered while you were here. Your feedback is important to us and we are currently working with the owner of the condo to do some necessary upgrades. We recognize the impact this had on your vacation and have issued compensation to help make it right. We appreciate your comments and hope you give us the opportunity to provide a much better experience on a future stay!

Travellers are raving about these Hilton Head hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
1 8889752624
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing