All reviews best westerns waffle maker the breakfast area breakfast each morning coligny beach free breakfast tennis courts yogurt walking distance to the beach hilton head island nice room bed was comfortable free shuttle coligny circle mini vacation would stay here again water pressure
Reviewed October 20, 2018

We had the best hotel experience we could ever imagine! We came to Hilton Head for our honeymoon, we were given a we're your family feeling! Everything was absolutely perfect!! We couldn't have asked for more!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 17, 2018

My husband and I have been traveling for close to seven weeks and have stayed in multiple hotels, many of them very good, but this hotel gets a ten out of ten. I have never given a ten out of ten as a rating so let me tell you why.
The manager Korenna Brown is exceptional in what she does. From the moment we arrived she greeted us with enthusiasm and was very helpful with ideas of places to eat, directions etc. and it just got better. We spent two nights in this lovely property which has beautiful modern décor with good quality and tasteful linens as well as very cheerful, friendly staff. Korenna has the breakfast room well organized, with a excellent variety of foods to choose from, it is spotlessly clean. She went out of her way to find me a cereal I really like and made sure I was well looked after. I cannot say enough about how impressed we were with the level of service and care.
We also met the owner who was working on site and we were very impressed with the time he took to stop and have a visit with us. There are very few on site owners who take the time to actually speak to their guests.
We travel about five months of the year and have stayed in hundreds of hotels and so it is noteworthy that this hotel gets a ten out of ten. Exceptional.
You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel and the location to the beach is excellent.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I am writing this in hopes the manager of this location will read this. You should not work in customer service if you cannot be the slightest bit friendly. The hotel itself was nice but I would never stay again because of the manager. After a long drive we went in to see if our room happened to be ready around 2:15 pm. This is how the conversation went: Me: "Hello, I have a reservation under [last name] Manager: "Umm...and?" Me: (caught off guard) "Oh, I was just wondering if our room happened to be ready a little early" Manager: "Umm no. Check in is at 3 pm as we said in our email so come back at 3:00 pm, which is in 45 minutes"... thanks for clarifying that 3:00 pm is in another 45 minutes. I have read several reviews on this manager AFTER our stay and would hope that at some point, Best Western as a company would look into these complaints as she was terribly rude. Like I said, the hotel itself was nice. The rooms were modern and very clean, good location from restaurants and shops but I would NEVER stay here again because of how that woman treated us.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank morganrm11
Korenna B, Manager at Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Please see the response located on best western website.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival, the manager was incredibly welcoming and helpful. When we got to our rooms, there was a strong musty smell in one of the rooms, but the room appeared clean and newly remodeled. The manager quickly made things right, made sure a dehumidifier was placed in our room and was very pleasant and willing to help. We did encounter not as friendly staff when they brought the dehumidifier, but due to our experience with the manager, we were pleased the hotel. The location had a nice pool and was within walking distance to the beach.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mbarfie2
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Great value for money and a lovely modern room, especially the shower area! Good location for Coligny beach and surrounding area. Would definitely stay here again. Staff at reception were friendly and very helpful. A very enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: September 2018