“Beautiful - Inside and Out”

Review of Atlantic Beach 35

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
annabelle...
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Beautiful - Inside and Out”
Reviewed March 5, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I spent four days at this property (my second time since 2013). How wonderful to wake up to the sunrise as it colored the horizon and the ocean. I deliberately left my blinds open so I could see this spectacle every morning from my bedroom.
This property is bright and spacious, tastefully decorated, with comfortable spaces to sit and rest - the living room with beautiful view of the golf course and ocean right outside; the upper bedrooms with even more expanded views of the ocean and beach. The lower porch outside allows solitude or gathering with friends and family. The upper porch bridges the inside with the outside, allows bird watching and dolphin spotting.
The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed (we cooked everyday). There is even an elevator from the garage level to both the first and second floors which makes it a lot more convenient to bring in luggage and groceries.
I loved staying here and hope to return again when I visit Kiawah in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location so close to the ocean and golf course.
Liked least: No complaints at all.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing