“1st time in South Carolina and loved it!!”

Review of Windswept 4430

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dalia O
“1st time in South Carolina and loved it!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

travelled with my family of 5 with 2 teenagers, we all enjoyed Kiawa Island, activities like Tennis and biking were the most practiced, I am sure once in the summer lots of facilities should be open. Freshfield shopping area with the convenient store had what necessary for us without leaving the island. as we traveled in December the weather was cold and rainy but the end of our stay there was some sun. would love to go back and enjoy it in the summer.
the beach and the view was spectacular. the unit itself was good.it was clean but I felt it was not freshly cleaned, but once I called they were promt and provided me with lots of linen and extra towels, even they sent for cleaning the bathrooms.
I would definitely visit the island again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Oct 2015
Thank you for your review and giving the villa a 4 Star Rating and stating that you would recommend it to a friend. We would like for you to know that shortly after your stay we signed on with a new housekeeping company and have great comments on their performance this year.
The Wyndham Vacation Rentals Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing