Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$98
Agoda.comUS$75
WyndhamUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
Trip.comUS$98
All reviews room was clean decent hotel non smoking room oatmeal southern hospitality hairdryer highway microwave sc
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2020

Back home to Illinois after another visit to family in Ladson, SC. I experienced ANOTHER great stay at this property last week. I stayed multiple days and once again, (check August 2019 Review), I was not disappointed. Call "Amber" directly for all you people in these recent reviews, who have trouble booking over the internet. Her picture is what you'll find in Webster's Dictionary under "Southern HOSPITALITY"! As I said in last year's review : We SELDOM have this type of HOSPITALITY in hotels in Illinois!
Of course the pool is closed for now folks...We are in a Covid-19 Crisis! The hotel has taken all kinds of precautions for safety. My room was clean, everything worked perfectly, and, there have been some "updates and remodeling" to my non-smoking room since my visit last year. There were no problems with the booking (via telephone), the check-in, the stay, or check-out. Yes, it is a bit noisy but this property can't be helped that a McDonald's is on one side, and I-26 just through the trees on the other, but it is very convenient off I-26, and I WILL BE BACK. My room had most anything you would want for this kind of hotel and price. Big HD flat-screen TV, comfy King Bed, refridge, microwave, Coffee-Maker, hair dryer, even an iron and ironing board! The sinks & faucet are new this year, and I believe the bath/shower as well. Great shower and EVERYTHING was clean. The cleaning staff was very pleasant as in the past. Checked in daily on my room to see what I needed. And with the current "crisis", the breakfast is a nice "Bag Breakfast" that you can get to eat in-room, or take as you leave in the morning. The beautiful flower beds, and cute palm trees add to the spotless property grounds. The only "downside"? ....of this year's stay? You couldn't see that infectious smile of Amber's behind that Minnie Mouse Facemask!

Room tip: Second Floor rooms are more quiet. With outside entry doors, maybe safer also.
Date of stay: September 2020
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2020

Dear David,

Thanks for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and amenities.

It is very encouraging to hear your perspective of our hotel and we feel proud that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a nice experience.

I am very happy to see that you liked the room features and location.
of course some amenities like the pool are closed due to the Covid restrictions.
We plan on adding more value to our services so that our guests receive the finest hospitality.

I am sure you will recommend us to more of your friends and families.
Thank you once again for your review and hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2020 via mobile

It says online and when I called they said the pool is open.. I made reservations online. But when I came to check inn. They said they didn't know who said the pool wasn't open.. when that's all we wanted a room for was the pool.. very disappointed.... and then get in the room and the security lock on the back of the door is broken off..

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bhavesh Patel, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2020

Dear Angel,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
We regret the disappointment with the pool due to the Covid- 19 issues,
It is heartening to note that you had a pleasant stay otherwise.
We will ensure an awesome stay next time for privileged guests like you,
Looking forward to your next trip.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2020

Don't know how it received a 7.2 review should be more like a 3. Extremely noisy, uncomfortable beds and smoke everywhere. The smoking should be designated to one side of the building. Twice I want done to the breakfast around 8am and everything had been picked clean.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinnladson, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2020

Dear Soneill,

Thank you for the stay and giving us a feedback.
We understand your concerns about some areas. I deeply apologize for all the inconveniences. We are working to improve the problems areas identified in your stay to the best of our efforts.
Despite your disappointment, we hope you will return to stay with us again at some future date when you can be assured of our very best attention

Sincerely

Reviewed January 23, 2020

Truly enjoy my stay every time. Rooms are always clean and front desk staff is great! I look forward to my trip every two weeks. I really appreciate how everyone is nice. TV channels are accurate and always available. WiFi service is pretty good to.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinnladson, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2020

Hello Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Days Inn by Wyndham Ladson Summerville Charleston.
We are delighted to see your feedback.
Your appreciation is very much encouraging.
Our team will offer yet another awesome hospitality next time.
Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Enjoyed my stay clean and adequate accommodations great value, will return. Breakfast options were fine as well. Property in central location close to many restaurants and right off highway. Would like more cable tv channel options.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinnladson, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your visit.
Thanks for appreciating the room features and staff hospitality. It makes us proud to serve clients like you.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,
Hotel Manager.
Days Inn by Wyndham Ladson.