“Awesome Chinese Food”

Wa Chang Buffet
Ranked #52 of 68 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This restaurant has some awesome Chinese food, buffet style. Try the teriyaki chicken strips, pepper steak are my favorites but all the food I've tried here is great!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Wa Chang is an Asian buffet that offers your typical stir fries, rice, fried proteins, soup, salad and dessert. As with any buffet there are some really good dishes, some okay dishes and some not much to brag on. I won't discuss those I don't care for as it may very well be a matter of personal taste but I will tell you that they have the best wings of any restaurant of this type I've ever eaten in. I will say they easily have the best wings in Lancaster. They have mild and spicy and I love them both. Service is good and they do a good job of maintaining the buffet. Try it!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Fresh, fresh, fresh! Skip the chains...go straight to the buffet at Wa Chang. The selection is 2 to 3 times better than any other place we've been to...the food is great...and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

This place has it all...Japanese, Chinese, Sushi, salad bar and a lot of hot food. I have only eaten here once. That visit I was pleased with. I would return to this place again.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I love good Chinese food.My last two visits to Wa Changs was not to be repeated. The buffet was not heated as needed and needed to be cleaned. The chicken was a mystery meat full of gristle and fat.There was mold in the very back of the dining area of which I reported to the health dept. it was very visible so I m sure others reported it.Service was good and prices are ok.