“Family ”

Wa Chang Buffet
Ranked #52 of 68 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Buffet was very fresh when opened, as expected. I just wished that everything here would be fresh. When I grabbed the soy sauce container on the table it was sticky and gross. Clean restaurant gets a 5 when all else is great. Cleanliness always in my eyes gets at least 1 star off.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

This Chinese buffet is one of the best that I have been to. The food is always fresh and the meat so tender. I have had hot and sour soup (my favorite) at many places but none compare to Wa Chang's. If in town it's a good inexpensive place to eat.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This restaurant has some awesome Chinese food, buffet style. Try the teriyaki chicken strips, pepper steak are my favorites but all the food I've tried here is great!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Wa Chang is an Asian buffet that offers your typical stir fries, rice, fried proteins, soup, salad and dessert. As with any buffet there are some really good dishes, some okay dishes and some not much to brag on. I won't discuss those I don't care for as it may very well be a matter of personal taste but I will tell you that they have the best wings of any restaurant of this type I've ever eaten in. I will say they easily have the best wings in Lancaster. They have mild and spicy and I love them both. Service is good and they do a good job of maintaining the buffet. Try it!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Fresh, fresh, fresh! Skip the chains...go straight to the buffet at Wa Chang. The selection is 2 to 3 times better than any other place we've been to...the food is great...and the prices are very reasonable.