“Food is was good, Cleanliness was poor.”
Review of Wa Chang Buffet

Wa Chang Buffet
Ranked #41 of 70 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I have decided for the 2nd time not to visit this buffet anymore. Not once but twice have I had bad experiences with cleanliness here. Even bringing it to their attention, the situation was laughed at.

I will say the food was good, but it's hard to enjoy a meal when you are worried about what you may find in your food that shouldn't be there.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

I love their crab rangoon. The buffet has a great variety. I love their fried shrimp better than any seafood place in town. The shrimp are small, but they are very lightly breaded which is what I prefer. I love their sesame seed chicken, too. And it's all you care to eat at one low price!

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Buffet was very fresh when opened, as expected. I just wished that everything here would be fresh. When I grabbed the soy sauce container on the table it was sticky and gross. Clean restaurant gets a 5 when all else is great. Cleanliness always in my eyes gets at least 1 star off.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

This Chinese buffet is one of the best that I have been to. The food is always fresh and the meat so tender. I have had hot and sour soup (my favorite) at many places but none compare to Wa Chang's. If in town it's a good inexpensive place to eat.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

This restaurant has some awesome Chinese food, buffet style. Try the teriyaki chicken strips, pepper steak are my favorites but all the food I've tried here is great!