“Very good "Q"”

Jo Jo's Backyard BBQ
Ranked #16 of 70 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

This is a small place with excellent food! I ordered the Pork/Rib Combo Plate. The ribs were literally falling off the bone. The chopped BBQ was equally tender. You have a choice of either vinegar-based (my personal preference) or mustard-based sauce. My two sides were baked beans (sweet & delicious) and potato salad made with mayo. (None of that Miracle Whip crap.). I will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed August 12, 2016

Recommend the Bucket of Slop...Smoked pork/shredded, slaw ( white-mayo), canned baked beans layered in a large Styrofoam cup (don't forget the honey-mustard JoJo sauce!) for about $5.00.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

We stumbled across this hidden away BBQ place and we were so glad we did! I had the BBQ pulled pork sandwich with baked beans and sweet Tea. The BBQ was piled high on the bun which I added a vinegar based BBQ sauce to. There was a mustard based one on the table as well. The baked beans were plenty and good. Tea was just right. The place was very clean and well decorated. The ladies working were very nice as well as the customers. They offer take out and catering. There is also outside tables to sit and eat. We will be returning there very soon! They are also opening up a second location in Waxhaw NC. The prices are great!

Reviewed December 8, 2014

While visiting relatives for Thanksgiving week, we needed something besides turkey! I loved everything we had for take-out...the ribs were flavorful & fall off the bone tender, slaw was just right for me, the potatoes were great & the brunswick stew, well i've never had it before, but i did like it! i wish i could have their food more often!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband loves this Bar b q its really smoky which he loves sauce on the side so you decide how to dress it my husband likes it without sauce so this is a good choice for him.I can for about twenty five dollars get dinner and left overs for lunches I think this is a good deal.I bring it home for dinner