Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$101
Destinia.com
US$98
WyndhamUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
HurbUS$119
1,246 results
All reviews front desk great place to stay business trip one night stay excellent stay staff was friendly off the highway wedding accommodations carpet linens refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2021

I was traveling by myself so safely was a concern. I never felt threatened on this property. I liked the fact that it was close to restaurants. There was no brew basket with the coffee maker in my room.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 19, 2021 via mobile

This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this hotel. The evening staff is incredible. She is very happy and enjoyable. This is a nice thing to see when I have been traveling for 9 hours.
The hotel is clean and well maintained.
The lobby and breakfast area is clean and comfortable.
We will stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Greg K
Reviewed May 11, 2021

Be prepared to take out your own trash, remove and replace your own bathroom linens and make up your own bed. Also, they offer breakfast, but you have to cook it yourself LOL

For the most part, the staff is nice (most of them) and the rooms are clean. That's all I got. Oh, they are right next to a Starbucks and Chick-Fil-A, highlight!

We're checking out to check into another hotel, I think that says enough....

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank BrooklynChef23
Reviewed May 9, 2021

Excellent reception received on check in, extra clean room, got what i reserved. Excellent location from the surgery center, variety food choices close, great grab & go breakfast. day 2/3 of my recovery was like the elementary school moved in and none stop to wee hours of morning.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2021 via mobile

Everything was above and beyond fantastic. I will be returning. I was so comfortable and so relaxed. The staff was awesome and the television was great as well. Not one bad comment. I loved it. Hate I could not stay longer.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple