“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lugoff
Dunnellon, Florida
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Recently stayed a night at this hetel. Was treated great!! We were an hour earlier than check in, they let us check in early, no problem. We were traveling to purchase a home, they let us fax a 9 page purchase contract, no cost. We had to stay later than our check out time, no problem leaving our car in their parking lot until after our propety meeting. They were so accommodating!! Room was great! What a value!!!!

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask if you need something. Suites are large and quite
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Sandy R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Easy location for visiting Camden. Great room rate, clean & well set out for what you are paying. Don't expect too much, but for $50 very nice & comfortable overnight stay.

• Stayed June 2011
Chapin, SC
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Stayed here with my 2 daughters for a horse show. The room was clean, although a little outdated. Sheets and towels were clean, as was the bathroom. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank horsemom29036
athens, ga
Reviewed 16 October 2010

When traveling on a budget, I don't expect a lot in a hotel room that is less than $50. I expect some noise, stains on the carpet, and mildew stains in the bathroom. But I do expect a clean bed, decent towels, and a reasonably comfortable room. This motel has it. Yes, it is worn in many places, but it is in a really convenient location to I-20, right next to a gas station & waffle house. So everything you need for a quick pull-off the interstate to rest and recharge is there. Do I want to spend a relaxing weekend here? No, of course not. But for what it's purpose is, it delivers surprisingly well.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank accbiker
Beckley WV
Reviewed 14 May 2010

The hotel was in a safe, quiet area & right off the interstate. The staff was friendly & helpful, the bed was clean & comfortable but the carpet was stained, dirty & wet in spots. The whole room, in general, smelled weird upon our arrival. The water was hot but the pressure was low. The breakfast was whimpy (stale cereal, decent bagels, banana-nut muffins, coffee, milk & orange juice was all they offered). An ok place to stay one night.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Lugoff hotels

Mount Airy, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 August 2009

Stayed here overnight while working in the area. The staff was very freindly . The room was clean with hair dryer and coffee pot. The linens were not worn out.. They did have free WiFi which had a good signal even to the far end of the hotel where my room was. Over all it was a good stay. The price was just over 60 bucks a night. and they did have a light breakfast.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank highmiles61
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 August 2009

I don't know where everyone else stayed with these great reviews, but... The smell of mildew was prevalent as soon as I entered the room, the cause was quickly obvious--a water stain on the ceiling and corresponding water stains on the carpet mixed with the air conditioning that is not kept on between guests. There is a granite vanity top, and the carpet and room seem fairly clean, but the bedding is horrible. I could literally watch TV through my sheet--even read words on the screen. The two blankets were stiff, the underneath one was holey and felt crunchy. I went to Walmart and purchased some Fabreze and a new blanket, and kept the air on high--but all my clothes smelled funny and I survived. If there was a better hotel in town, I would have gone there, but there are none!. I guess my husband has spoiled me for the last 10 years, because I felt like I was living in a trailer park--People were hanging out at the pool with a boom box blaring 80's--90's music, walking around in their bathing suits and drinking...Like me, you may have to stay here, but at least you'll be better prepared than I was!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Nashx2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lugoff
9.4 km away
26.0 km away
Quality Inn Fort Jackson
Quality Inn Fort Jackson
#55 of 94 in Columbia

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!