“Quick and delicious”

Kairos Greek Kitchen
Ranked #154 of 365 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I had heard that the chef from Lana had opened a Greek restaurant, and I popped in at lunchtime to take a look. The service was streamlined and efficient, with a cafeteria-style line along which the diner can make various choices, starting with a pita wrap, rice bowl or salad, and adding various proteins, spreads, vegetables and toppings. The food was fresh and delicious, and can be tailored to one's tastes.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

This morning place reminds me of a Chipotle, only Greek, not Mexican. You go through a found serving line, pick a base, pick a protein, and then select from among a plentiful supply of toppings. I had iceberg lettuce, lamb, tomato cucumber salad, chickpeas, tomatoes and onions. Then topped it with a Greek vinegerette dressing. It was very good and the price didn't give me heartburn either.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

The lamb and chicken was super dry. Staff not helpful or friendly. Will not return. No comparison to PaPa ZuZu's.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Tried this new, fast, fresh, Greek restaurant. The food exceeded my expectations. The selections were very fresh, cooked and seasoned well, and presented very nicely. My daughter had a Pita with lamb, humus, red pepper feta, lettuce, Kalamata olives, red onions, and tahini. I had fresh spinach and romaine, topped with chicken, grilled onions, cucumber salad, tzatziki and Greek vinaigrette. WOW! We washed it down with Main Root cola and rootbeer. As we left, full and happy, my comment to my daughter was that I could eat there every day!