“Fresh and delicious”

Kairos Greek Kitchen
Ranked #154 of 365 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

I had the special platter of the day with rice, lentils, side salad with tahini dressing, lamb, meatballs, and pita served with 3 spreads (baba ganoush, harissa, and tzatziki). Was excellent. Also had a house made cucumber water that I’m now addicted to. We’ve heard they have a lot of Greek regulars, so I think they’re on to something!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Stopped by for the first time for lunch. Ordered and sat down to send off a couple of quick emails. After eating, dropped off my plate at the trash and sat back down to finish up my last email. A man in a polo who I am assuming is a manager came over and very abruptly asked me to leave since I had finished my food as they were about to get busy and someone may need my seat. In looking around, there were at least 5 empty tables. Wasn't even in the restaurant for 25 minutes total. Terrible customer service and would not return.

1  Thank Nicole R
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We got the platter but you have a choice of pita, bowl or salad or platter as a base and then you can choose a meat of lamb, chicken, or meatballs or falafel. The lamb was pretty good but the meatballs were delicious! You get a choice of three spreads and I chose red pepper feta, which was my favorite but they also had one that was white and green and tasted pretty good. A lot of people were buying food to go. It was pretty busy but they took time to explain how they operate and what the choices were and let us even try a meatball since it was our first time at the place. We both got meatballs! Great for a quick meal for either lunch or dinner I would say.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after noticing this restaurant when picking up some shoes at DSW on our last visit to Charleston SC. Decided to give it a try. Limited menu options but put a spin on middle eastern cuisine by letting you change it up kind of like Subway. Ordered a plate with lamb and chicken. Went for lentils instead of rice. Good portions with many healthy options. You are allowed different number of additions depending on what is ordered. Quick service. I would recommend this more as a lunch type stop or a budget conscious option for dinner. Good food but not designed for a dinner night out. I will definitely stop back for lunch and would recommend this stop to friends.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

New place in town - 5 months looking to expand to other cities. Interesting concept and we are told it similar to Chipotles. Walk down the serving line and a preparer gives 3 choices for a base (pita, bowl, or salad), the 4 protein choices (we picked meatballs and falafel), the 5 spreads, 4 dressings and 13 toppings. Fast efficient service and go slowly to explain all the steps. Beer & wine offered as well as outside seating. Take out or eat in . Busy place and good for a finely prepared quick meal or families or someone on the run.