“Pattaya, Thai restaurant in Mount Pleasant, SC”
Review of Pattaya Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pattaya Restaurant
Ranked #171 of 353 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We ordered by phone a pad Thai and beef with vegetable to take out. Both were good and portions were of good size. The restaurant is unassuming from the outside, but we were pleasantly surprised by the food. We'll order again from this place.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

This was the best Thai food i ever eat outside of Thailand.
Very friendly staff.
I ordered the hot version of my both diches, and i have to they it was great.
Was not my last visit!!!!!

1  Thank Thomasvyge
Reviewed 29 March 2016

My wife and I were in Mount Pleasant for a meeting, & looked on Google for somewhere nearby to eat -- and up popped a Thai restaurant on Johnnie Dodds Blvd. It's in a strip mall, and totally unpretentious both outside and in. But the food was splendid, both the traditional pad thai and the stir fry. We ordered both "medium" spicy and there was an appropriate kick to the taste -- not too hot, but definitely there! The waitress explained the entrees, and gave excellent service. We'll go back next time we end up in Mount Pleasant.

1  Thank William Q
Reviewed 9 January 2016

Maybe not the snazziest place from the road, but once inside it is appointed very nicely. Generally good and affordable Thai food. Ask for mild or medium if you are sensitive to "heat". You can always spice it up with the red sauce at the table.

Place is quiet and you can actually have a conversation at the table with your dinner-mate.

1  Thank JPSaleebyMD
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

I had the beef and shrimp Crunchy Noodle salad. It was great. The service was excellent and the food was good. I will definitely come back when I am in town.