“Fresh & Wholesome!”

The Main Squeeze at Belle Hall
Ranked #145 of 368 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Uses fresh ingredients and not a lot of “powder”. Unique blends very tasty! Wish there was one in my town! Don’t change a thing....best fruit smoothies I have had anywhere!

Reviewed November 21, 2017

I go here often thru the week for lunch because of the variety they offer. It may seem only smoothies are available but Ericka and others are very talented and can prepare delicious soups, and other daily items. Always fresh and consistent. Very well priced, never disappointed. Thanks for making the mid part of my day a special treat!

1  Thank pottersbench
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Delicious smoothies, fairly priced, very friendly staff. Even remembered what I order when I couldn't remember after having not gone in a few weeks.

1  Thank cpartridge
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

I go here almost every morning for a smoothie for myself and ones for my wife and stepson. The ingredients are always fresh and the drinks excellent. A great way to start the day.

1  Thank Appealing56
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and delicious smoothies! I think I will begin grabbing smoothies at this place more often!