“Best Thai food & Sushi in Mount Pleasant”

Tasty Thai & Sushi of Mt. Pleasant
Ranked #106 of 365 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Reviewed March 4, 2016

I travel a lot, and Thai food is always my go-to. This place, which I came across only because it was along
my route out of town today, is my new favorite! Red curry chicken - really flavorful, clean flavors.
I tried the inside of it and I was impressed with the wall painting.

Shrimp salad - another great clean mix of flavors and textures, these were really impressive!

Beef pad see ew- Solid showing. Nothing that necessarily made it stand out from other places. I liked the noddle in it and I appreciated that it wasn't too greasy. Very good.

Sushi - Very fresh and tasty. We tried GKC , their award winning roll. I loved the taste of mango on it.

Wine - Malback is very amazing.

Overall, small place with a cool vibe, buzzing atmosphere, and great food. I'd definitely love to go back again!!

1  Thank kassidym2016

Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

Make sure you're hungry when you meet your friends for lunch because you'll get a nice-sized portion. We ordered entrees and they come with rice and spring rolls. Good, fresh food and they will adjust the spiciness. We are going again soon.

1  Thank StarwoodJunkie
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Fast service and great variety. Actually the variety is a bit overwhelming. The BBQ ribs are great and the green curry is to die for. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Charlene E
Reviewed August 1, 2015

We started with the Basil Rolls and the house dipping sauces. Very delicate and well balanced flavors. My wife got the Basil Eggplant with Chicken. She said it had a great flavor. I got the Pad See-Eu wide rice noodle with broccoli and shrimp. Got it basic hot and wasn't disappointed. Dessert was the Thai coconut custard with sticy rice. The combination of cold custard and warm rice was really good.

Our waiter, Steve, was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable about the menu choices.

Overall a great experience.

1  Thank Tate_Antrim
Reviewed June 28, 2015

We were searching for Thai food around Mount Pleasant, and we found this location in a very accessible place. The menu is variable, excellent quantity of different sushi selections. They have there own sushi bar. The soup was excellent and our selection of Thai chicken salad and ribs were excellent. Taste an presentation were nice, service excellent, and affordable price. Steam vegetables were super fresh and crunchy. Will return soon. Everything was as we expected. You will need some time to select the kind of sushi you will like, because there is a list of different types. Very friendly people.

1  Thank 84josep