“Sashimi rolls, Tuna and Hamachi, with spicy tuna and veggies inside were Ono (berry good)”

Tasty Thai & Sushi of Mt. Pleasant
Ranked #88 of 342 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The place is kept quite cold, you might need a long sleeve. We were in front of the AC. Anyway, the Sashimi rolls were delicious. Spicy tuna inside was fantastic.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The food is less than average and the ambience is more like a take our restaurant. Furniture is old and some of the cushions on the seating were ripped and taped up. We ordered sushi, soup and an entree. They brought everything out at once so by the time we ate the soup, the entree got cold. Food was not very fresh tasting either. Definitely would not eat here again.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I informed my server that I have Celiac, and she helped me pick the rolls on the menu that were gluten-free. She also brought me out gluten-free soy sauce for my order, which was great. The sushi itself was divine. I haven't had such fresh sushi since I lived in California. I'll definitely be eating here again whenever I am in the area.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I went here craving Thai, Pad Thai specifically and, based on the other reviews, thought it would be good. The noodles had an overpowering vinegar-esque flavor that ruined it for me- I won't go back.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered the tasty fried rice.. if you like pineapple in your rice this is a great dish. This sushi was good too just make sure you know which ones are cooked and raw. There was no indication on our menu.