“Nice Mediterranean Fare”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #100 of 365 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

There are plenty of places to eat in Mt Pleasant, particularly in Towne Centre. Zoë's Kitchen happened to be adjacent to the store my wife wanted to shop at, so we decided to go in… I'm glad we did!

My wife had a to go box which had chicken, cheese and other assorted goodies… looked very wholesome for a fast meal. I had the salmon kabobs, which were delicious. Large chunks of Salmon and zucchini grilled to perfection. My meal included 2 sides. I chose pita chips which tasted home made and Greek slaw… basically shredded cabbage and feta cheese in a Greek dressing. Very tasty.

All the menu items looked inviting… and nutritious as well. If you're looking for a healthy fast food alternative while shopping, look no further!

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Hi Allan! Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a try. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Food was average ( used to be better )
The restaurant was dirty and poor service .
I saw no management helping out.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

I recently used Zoe's kitchen for catering a business lunch. The Catering Manager just moved to town but listened well and knew exactly how to cater the luncheon. All was perfect. Excellent customer service!

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Hi Darlene! Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a try. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2017

My daughter turned me on to this place yesterday. It is perfect for a fresh lunch at a reasonable price. We will certainly go back.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Hi Dan! Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! We can’t wait for you to visit us again soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

We stopped for lunch and got a turkey sandwich and a chicken salad sandwich, Both were served fast and were some of the best we have had. The service was as good as the food. The portions were very good (not sized for a gorilla) just enough for an adult lunch. The grilled veggies were very good, needed a little salt but good for salt free diets. I want one in the Summerville SC area.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Hi Paul! Thank you for sharing! We love to hear this and are happy you're enjoying your time with Zoës. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!