“Yum”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #101 of 368 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I have been to two Zoe's kitchens and just love the food. I wish we had one in my town. I ordered a salad with quinoa and it was great. Another family member ordered Greek salad and liked it except for the potatoes in it.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We went into Zoe's for a quick lunch. The tables were dirty, restrooms were nasty and you could tell that competent management was absent. We waited 45 minutes to get served lunch. I would normally have walked out after visiting the restrooms.....but my daughter was hungry and kept us "hanging in there". After waiting for 45 minutes to get served, the food was disappointing at best, and even harder to enjoy considering the sanitation of the overall place. Steer clear until they clean up their act....especially if time is of the essence.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I found this restaurant while looking for a place to grab a quick lunch. I didn't want the traditional burger place and thought I would try this. WOW, it was delicious. I would easily have given this store a 5, however, the customer service was lacking. The young girl working the register and taking orders was not friendly at all. The person who brought our food to the table was also not very enthusiastic. If you want a delicious lunch and not concerned about great customer service, then this place would work. I'll definitely eat at another Zoeys as I travel.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Hi Jason! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for giving us a try! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

There are plenty of places to eat in Mt Pleasant, particularly in Towne Centre. Zoë's Kitchen happened to be adjacent to the store my wife wanted to shop at, so we decided to go in… I'm glad we did!

My wife had a to go box which had chicken, cheese and other assorted goodies… looked very wholesome for a fast meal. I had the salmon kabobs, which were delicious. Large chunks of Salmon and zucchini grilled to perfection. My meal included 2 sides. I chose pita chips which tasted home made and Greek slaw… basically shredded cabbage and feta cheese in a Greek dressing. Very tasty.

All the menu items looked inviting… and nutritious as well. If you're looking for a healthy fast food alternative while shopping, look no further!

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Hi Allan! Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a try. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Food was average ( used to be better )
The restaurant was dirty and poor service .
I saw no management helping out.