“Consistent improvement over time”

Express Watersports
Ranked #2 of 21 Tours in Murrells Inlet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Make countless memories on your vacation with Express Watersports. 20 years in the industry, Express is your one-stop shop for fun and adventure on the water. We have a wide variety of services, such as scuba diving, parasailing, banana boat rides, kayak & paddleboard rentals, ocean sightseeing and dolphin watch cruises, jet ski rentals, sunset cruises, and private charters everyone is bound to find something they love. Reservations are required. Call or book online.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I've visited the area each year over the last several including last weekend. Every year I dove with them they have improved their services annually. While diving the Atlantic can be unpredictable the dive crew is very good at keeping divers comfortable and entertained with their knowledge of the water, marine life and where to eat while back on land. I look forward to diving with them again the next time I am in the area.

1  Thank chris w
ExpressWatersports, Manager at Express Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Chris thank you so much for joining us year after year for diving! It's great to hear we are continuing to improve in your eyes. We can't wait to get you back out on the water next time you are in the area!

There are newer reviews for Express Watersports

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We took the Sunset Cruise this past Friday evening and we really enjoyed it from start to finish! Check in at the Express Watersports building was very fast and easy. They have their own parking lot so it was awesome that we didn't have to fight to find a parking spot in the Marshwalk lots. The cruise through the inlet was nice and calm, with very lovely views of the marsh as well as the many gorgeous Garden City houses and a beautiful sunset. The Captain was really great, and the hostess(Stilly?) was really sweet and helpful. She offered us many refills of the rum punch and took pictures for everyone who wanted them. The fruit/cheese tray was excellent but really could have been bigger for the size of the group on board. Everyone served themselves and by the time the last people were able to get to it, there was little left of anything. That and the rather uncomfortable seating would be my only complaints, otherwise I would have given this 5 stars. I definitely recommend this though. We plan to do it again!

ExpressWatersports, Manager at Express Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for joining us for our Sunset Cruise! It's great to hear you had such a great time with our Crew and awesome views! We will definitely be sure to make note of your recommendations for our next season! We look forward to getting you out on the water again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We went to Murrells Inlet for a 3 day dive weekend with Express Watersports. Their staff and boat crew were extremely friendly and helpful, and we had the best time and great dives. One offshore dive got blown out by rough conditions, so they rescheduled for an inshore dive. This made us happy because we still got to get in the water. We appreciate any shop that puts safety first. We will definitely dive with them again in the future!

It's great to hear you had such a great time with us diving for the weekend! Thank you for being such an understanding customer with the site changes due to the sea conditions. We look forward to getting you back out on the water again soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I've scuba dived all up and down the South Carolina coast over the last 20 years and this is one of the best ops serving the recreational scuba diver that I have to yet find. They run a clean, tight ship. Very squared away crew. Captain Andrew Raak is a wealth of oceanic knowledge and is more than happy to share that knowledge with the new and seasoned diver alike. I've been diving with this op for several years and intend to continue. I strongly suggest you give them a try as well

ExpressWatersports, Manager at Express Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you so much for diving with us and for the kind words! We are glad our Crew exceeded your expectations and made your dives with us even more exciting. We can't wait to get you back out on the water again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

1. People are great!
2. Boat was great! (one of the only ones I could find with a bathroom, not that we used it, but it's a nice-to-have, and we stayed dry)
3. Price was fine. Same price as competitors for adults, about $5 more for kids.
4. Dolphins? - Didn't see any. I know they can't summon the dolphins. We knew there was a chance of not seeing them going into this.
5. No Dolphin Policy? - SUCKS! There are other cruises that offer a FREE pass if you don't see dolphins. This is the reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5. Yes, it's that big of a deal for me. We brought in a coupon for $3 off each person (which are readily available in every magazine at Myrtle). Because we didn't see dolphins, they'd offer us $3 off our next excursion. And no, it's not $3 off the already discounted price from the coupon. It's just the normal $3 that anyone can get at any time. Lame. They didn't really seem like they cared either. I'm sure there deal with this all the time.

Here's a tip. Call it a Boat Cruise that sometimes, occasionally, sees dolphins. NOT a Dolphin Cruise. Then, I'd give it 5 stars. It was a nice boat ride, for the adults. My kids were of course bored and a bit disappointed because they didn't see any dolphins.

1  Thank Skot W