“Po Boy Masters ”

Price range: US$9 - US$34
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

The place to go for Po boys in Murrells Inlet. If you keep it simple they will come. The green sauce is an absolute favorite to add on to your food. Sides were good and slaw is on of the better ones in the inlet. Service was attentive

1  Thank 5er5ter

Reviewed June 30, 2016

My Wife and I eat out regularly. We live on the Chesapeake Bay and eat a lot of seafood. Our plan was to eat at one of the other restaurants that we have been to before unfortunately no parking. We decided to try Flo's......what a mistake. My wife ordered Flo's Flounder....terrible!! Crab cake was a mushy consistency with a small piece of flounder under it. I ordered the grilled seafood platter.....shrimp, scallops and fish of the day......someone put enough salt on this to stop a heart from beating. Needless to say.....last time we ever eat at Flo's! All I can say is eat elsewhere!!!!

10  Thank Denny47
FlosPlace, General Manager at Flo's Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

We apologize that you feel dining with us was a mistake. The Flo's Flounder, which does not have a crab cake on it, is one of our top selling dishes, and I am surprised you didn't like it. Flo's Flounder is two filets of flounder, stuffed with a crab stuffing baked with a sweet glaze, topped with a fried green tomato, and cheeses. As far as the salt goes, we don't put salt on our grilled seafood, it is cooked with a lemon herb butter season, but I can assure you I spoke with the kitchen manager, and tasted all of the seasoning on the line myself. When I checked on you twice, I do wish you would have told me about your food instead of eating it all, I would have been more than happy to replace. We are sorry you won't be back.
Jennifer & Krewe

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

My family and I decided to come down to South Carolina for a weekend and wanted seafood. Their crab legs and the chefs chargrilled oysters are amazing!! I would have to say that the food is delicious, service is excellent, and I would definitely recommend Flo's. And make sure to try their green Sauce!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

We visit Flo's place each year on our vacation. Some years we've gone twice. The atmosphere is fun, views are great of the marsh during low tide/high tide. Request a window seat. Nice size portions for the price. Fried green tomato stuffed flounder...a must try! The rest of the family loves the fried baskets. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already!

Reviewed June 26, 2016

Kind of a dump. Didn't look very good. Ate by Christmas decorations in June. Food was okay, not great.

1  Thank pamsp1430