“Spotless Ocean View Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dexfile
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Spotless Ocean View Condo”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

This place had everything you needed; not a detail was missed! It was very clean. The owners really try to make sure if feels even better than a hotel experience. The view from the balcony was gorgeous! The beach is just a short walk as there is only one other hotel between you and the water. Easy access to anything that you may want or need.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Sep 2017
Daniel, Thanks so much for your positive experience. I am so glad you had you had a wonderful time. I am happy you feel the same way as we do about our condo. Hopefully we have you again next year.
John& Sharon
Jspozio
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Condo”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This was the perfect condo and location for our family. Extremely clean and well appointed! We were in town for a dance competition/family vacation and were able to be in a quieter area of Myrtle and still only 10 minutes from the convention center.
We enjoyed the generous size of the balcony with ocean view, the pools and the short walk to the beach. This condo is as wonderful as it appears in the online pics! The owner was extremely responsive to all our questions and called to make sure everything was well upon our arrival. We will definitely book again on our next trip back! Thank you for such a wonderful week!

10 Jul 2017
Thanks for the wonderful review. I am so happy you had a great time. It was a pleasure having you stay. I am glad all your needs were met. See you next year.

Brenda L
Watkinsville, Georgia
“Beautiful condo”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We loved staying in this beautiful condo in North Myrtle Beach. The condo was just what we were looking for. Perfect for our family of five. Grandma and the teens in the room with two queens. My husband and I in the huge master with the king. The view from the deck was awesome. We could actually see our teens on the beach from there. John, the owner, could not have been nicer. He made sure everything was as we expected and beyond. Only a very short walk to the beach with no streets to cross. Would recommend this condo to anyone. Try The Shack in Cherry Grove for an inexpensive meal with great food.

18 Jun 2017
Brenda and Charles. It was a pleasure having you stay in our condo. Thank you so much for your positive review. We want everyone to feel at home when they stay at our place. We are happy you loved it as much as we do.

scorpiobl...
Kentucky
“True Home away from Home!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Wow, this beautiful condo was amazing!! So clean and fully equipped. The decorations and furnishings were very modern and well kept. The owners were very nice and corresponded very quickly to my emails etc. the owner called a couple days after we got there to make sure all was okay, which I thought was very nice. I will recommend this privately owned condo unit to any of my friends and family. I will definitely be back and will not stay anywhere else. It even has books to read, which are very popular titles. It's nice to sit out on the balcony with nice out door furniture and read. I have to say my family and I were pleasantly surprised and very impressed. Thank you so very much..... until we rent again. May God bless you and Thank you so much!!
Sonny and Sonja

10 Apr 2017
You make me smile when I hear you love our condo as much as we do. Come back any time..

Acataford
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing rental !”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Pictures don't do it justice
Was totally amazed at this condo. Was very spacious clean close to the water with breathtaking views. Loved the morning sun rises. Will definitely go back.

15 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy to know that you love the view is much as I do. That's the way I love to start the day watching the sun rise above the water. I hope to have you return year after year.
Thanks John and Sharon.
frandreva...
Quebec City, Canada
“very nice place to stay”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and i really enjoyed the condo. Very close to golf courses. Very quiet place, beautiful swimming pool, We will back one day.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Feb 2017
I am glad you had a good time. Come back soon. We were happy you loved the condo and all the great golfing in the area.
Thanks
wedens120...
Winchester, Virginia
“Home away from home !”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I have vacationed at Myrtle Beach ,one week a year , for the past 20 years. I usually pack Lysol , disinfecting bath essentials , bed sheets and thick comforters because I never knew what type of condo we would walk into. Pictures can be so deceiving and the beds were always so uncomfortable!
When we rented this condo in 2016, again , I packed a tote full of cleaning supplies and bed linen...... I never unpacked the tote !!! The condo was like walking into my home!!! So nicely decorated, the bathrooms were sparkling clean , and the beds were out of this world comfortable!!
We had plenty of space for our family of 5 and our children loved the extra amenities.
We have booked this condo again for 2017. My suggestion would be to book this condo as early as possible because once you stay there , you'll never go back to search for another condo again !!
Happy vacationing - making memories year after year !

15 Feb 2017
Wendy, reading your review made me feel so happy. Those were the nicest things you could possibly say. I know you've already booked for this year because you had a great time last year. You were the kind of renters that I love. We were so happy that you felt it was like your home the same way we feel about it.
Thanks again John and Sharon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$950
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing