“Cute Place with Fun Atmosphere”

Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries
Ranked #480 of 960 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Hwy 55 offers burgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches and assorted sides in a fun, 50's style diner atmosphere. The service is always good, and quick, and the prices are very reasonable. We love the fact that they have a "cruise night" once a week so we get to view lots of fun, old cars in the parking area. A great place for families or cheap hamburgers. Everything tastes fresh and well-prepared.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

HWY 55 has Great burgers and Shakes French Fries or Tata tots . Fast service friendly employees. Very knowledgeable of the menu. Kids meals . Price is reasonable $ -$$.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Better than your average burger joint makes it a good choice for the traditional burgers and fries at the mall. Large portion of fries for $2, good burgers and shakes.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Takes a little longer, but worth the wait. I ordered the Classic American Cheese Burger, Fries and Drink combo. It was juicy and yummy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Quick bite before our movie! We do not have this restaurant up north. So , we gave it a try. I had a hotdog with onion rings and my husband had the Po'Boy sandwich with fries. My hotdog was very basic and nothing that fantastic. My onion rings were very good. My husband thought that the Po'Boy sandwich was fantastic! This was a counter service restaurant . I would definitely like to try one of the other locations.

Date of visit: August 2017