“Amazing!! ”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 957 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grand Dunes Boulevard and Highway 17 BYPASS
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing. I had the sirloin and shrimp. They have an impressive wine list. The servers are very attentive. The restaurant is beautifully located on the marina

Darryl H, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the complete Ruth's Chris experience and hope you'll join us again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are both state employees so this meal was WAAAYYYY outside our comfort zone price wise and atmosphere wise. We are used to applebees and papa johns, that said this could the greatest meal i have ever had. The petite filet was excellent and the lobster mac and cheese is the best mac and cheese ive ever had. Our server Frank was exceptional, explained everything and made great recommendations. (Georgia peach tea great drink!!!) A great to spend my anniversary, i would not suggestion bringing kids and it eill probably be another 10 years before i can afford to go back again but it was worth it.

Darryl H, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Scott. It was an honor to be a part of your anniversary celebration, and I'm humbled by the description of your meal. I'll be sure to share these kind words with Frank and the entire team, and I do hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back sooner than 10 years from now.

Wishing you and your wife all the best,

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We ordered a ribeye medium well. It came out very dry and hard to cut and chew. We asked for another and it came to the table a bit more rare but not for long sitting on the 500 degree plate. The second ribeye was like eating a large sirloin cooked well done. It was not good at all. The sides were good and the petite fillets cooked medium were good. We more than likely will not be back.

Darryl H, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention. We pride ourselves on serving up the finest quality steaks, cooked to perfection, and I'm disappointed this wasn't your experience. So that I may get a little more information about when you dined with us and personally apologize, I do hope you'll give me a call at your convenience,(843) 839-9500.

All the best,

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Boyfriend got sea bass and said it was great. I got a filet that wasnt cooked as requested. I asked for well done and it was medium rare at most. We ordered take out and didnt check the steak before we left. I figured for $150 it would be cooked as requested. Very disappointed in my meal.

Darryl H, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback, Ashley. While I'm glad that your boyfriend's sea bass was great, I'm disappointed that your steak wasn't cooked to perfection. I know you've already spoken with Vinnie, who was the manager on duty and offered to cook you a new steak that night when you brought this to his attention; however, if you'd like to discuss your concerns in greater detail with me, please don't hesitate to reach out at your convenience, (843) 839-9500.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Another fine dining experience with Maureen. The food and service were excellent. The wine was also excellent.

Darryl H, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thanks for letting us know about your visit! We're so happy you enjoyed everything, and I will be sure to share your kind words with Maureen. We hope to see you again soon.

Take care,