Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501
Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
We love this outlet franchise but this one lacked the higher demand stores

We traveled from the one outlet center to the other one just to go to a few of our favorite outlet... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Linda E
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Good mall.

Much better than the pigeon river stores. Very friendly people good parking and well maintained. I... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018

from US$30.09
from US$37.95
from US$35.00
More Info
All reviews coupon book great shopping nike store nice selection of stores clearance items amazing deals school shopping tax free weekend great place to shop shopping experience name brand one stop shopping outdoor mall walk around rainy day something for everyone bargains
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Can't believe this place is open on Easter Sunday, but spent some time walking around and enjoying the shopping. Larger of the two Tanger outlets in the Mrytle Beach area. Good shopping experience ...

TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Reviewed March 22, 2018

I had usually skipped this location of Tanger, because I generally left disappointed. I’m not crazy about the layout, but found it to be more appealing now, than on previous visits. I found stores well stocked, and some new stores there. There was also a play area for kids, and options for places to grab a bite to eat.

1  Thank LoisNCNY
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Loisncny, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! We're looking forward to your next visit with us! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

A great place to take the family for deals on everything a growing family needs. Something for everyone. Within close proximity to great places to eat at, before, during and after your visit.

TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Hi Danastern, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Tanger Outlet Myrtle Beach Hwy 501. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please visit us again soon! Thanks so much!

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Even with the Canadian Dollar being so weak, the deals at the Tanger outlet was amazing. I outfitted all 3 of my children in clothes and shoes as well as my husband and I found a ton of deals for us as well. Would definitely visit again.

1  Thank HAACAM
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Haacam, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review!!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I recently made a trip to this outlet mall. Everything was great until I entered Finish line. The first couple minutes were fine staff helpful. Then from what I understood was the manager came from the back room yelling about a pair of shoes that were dirty in a box. Basically paid no attention to the fact there were customers in the store. She then proceeds to phone someone and is extremily agitated with the person she was speaking with. The next thing to occur was when I was paying their POS machine went down. Think nothing of it wait a few minutes then go to use the other machine they have because first one is taking to long to boot back up. So finish up in store and leave. Had a funny feeling so I checked my account right after and low and behold charged twice. I go back in the 3 employees assured me that it doesn't happen until I showed them the screen of my phone with the 2 charges. I ended up phoning my bank twice both times they said the store had to cancel transaction. So as of this moment I am out $200 because I guess someone else needed it more then me. Watch your money and accounts at this store.

TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

We're so sorry to hear that, Wayne H. Please reply with a bit more information -- what was the date and time of your visit? I'll certainly forward your message to the managers at Finish Line, because I'm sure they will want to follow up with the staff and with you. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what happened. Please send the email to: TangerMyrtleBeach501Management@tangeroutlets.com. We look forward to hearing from you!