“Mani/Pedi”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Divine Salon & Spa
Reviewed March 15, 2018

We made an appointment to get his and her pedis and a gel mani for me. It was a good visit. The color selection is great. I felt like the service was good and the whole experience made me go back again in 3 weeks to get another gel mani. My second appointment was quicker and my gel application was not as professional I'm sorry to say. The color had several bubbles and it wasn't applied as close to the cuticle as the first visit. I plan to give them another chance before I leave my N. Myrtle Beach winter nest.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Wow, I've traveled a lot and THIS place is the best !!! Dawn did my facial (I was a little stressed because of a recent Hurricane!) and boy, I felt SOOO good when I left. My face felt fabulous and glowing...I already booked another session! I highly recommend Divine for all your needs. Can't wait to go back! Thanks Dawn!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I have been going to Divine Salon & Spa for the last couple of years and I just LOVE this place. My hair stylist Sharon is amazing, the nail tech, Pam is wonderful and Greta and Marina on facials and massages are truly some of the most professional, caring people ever. The spa is beautiful and well kept. You can assure they will always take great care of you and provide very personalized service. You can't go wrong with any service at this place! They say Divine in the name ... I would have to agree, it's DIVINE!

Date of experience: July 2016