Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$254
US$299
US$269
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

US$212
US$179
US$229
US$289
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$274
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$265
Official Site
  • Pool
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$252
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$339
Travelocity
Bay View on the Boardwalk(Myrtle Beach)
US$265
Official Site
All reviewswaffle house next doorallow petsroom was cleantwo blocksminute walk to the beachclose to the airportcontinental breakfastnice poola pet friendly hotelnice stayfront desk staffoff seasoninnsmotelmicrowavembsc
Reviewed January 8, 2011

It's an average place stay if you have to travel with pets and teens. When I walked into the bathroom I found that the floor was dirty, and since I have a cleaning business I noticed the cleansliness of everything in the rooms. The beds and furnature were fine, but I had to clean the bathroom floor myself, and made a mental note to bring wipes to disinfect the next time we stay at Red Roof. I really felt grossed out by this, but I dealt with it as best as I could without calling the maids.
On a positive note there was a young, female front desk agent that was helpful, friendly and courteous. The coffee and the juices offered in the lobby were actually good and fresh. The distance to the beach was fine; the busy highway that you have to cross to get to the beach was a bit challenging.
The best highlights of our trip was the beach and Myrtle Beach state Park down the road. We loved the swimming, hiking, and the fishing on the pier.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We stayed in a Suite. The rooms were spacious. Semi kitchen and large bathroom. Friendly and helpful staff. The only problem I had was that this is the second Red roof in where the toilet kept overflowing but they allowed us to keep the plunger and offered to have a maintenance man come and fix it.
This hotel is very pet friendly. ALWAYS a plus in my eyes. It was clean and in a nice location. Close to the beach and attractions. It was a bit of a challenge being on the 3rd floor with a dog in the back of the building but they had elevators.
The King bed & sofa bad werent that comfy though, for myself and my son, as we have bad backs, but my hubby and daughter slept well.
Overall I give it a 90% rating.
If I were to ever go back I would probably stay there again. It is the ONLY pet hotel in the area. :D

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank COOKIEDULCE5
Reviewed October 28, 2010

3rd time work brought me here, could stay anywhere i want , I choose to stay here. quiet w/pool pet freindly

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2010

The front desk staff were friendly but gave me wrong directions over the phone. The bed was not clean, it had crumbs and what looked like skin flakes or dandruffs left over from the last visitor (s). The linnen and covers on the bed smelled as though it was never washed from the last visitor. The top cover had holes in them!!! I can not believe they missed that, It was big crumbs and lots of flakes on the bed under the covers. I think my visit would of been better if they had cleaned the room and put fresh clean linnen on the bed. Sorry but I don't recommend it and will not go back.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank Allovertheworld12
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Service was excellent. Room was great Quiet and was the best pet friendley motel we have stayed in

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple