“Very Nice but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Market Common

The Market Common
Ranked #10 of 116 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Market Common is a place where you can experience exceptional shopping and dining in a beautifully-designed village setting. Along tree-lined avenues, you'll find the nation's biggest and most celebrated names in retail to one-of-a-kind boutiques unique to this region. Enjoy cuisine from some of the area's best chefs at one of eleven popular restaurants, or take in a movie at the most comfortable theater at the beach.
US
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very Nice but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

This was really a very nice new addition to Myrtle Beach but it was just meh or so so. I wasn't very impressed with the stores. I think next time I will try the restaurants and see how they are.

1 Thank jamieej

• Arabic first
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“A great place to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

Dine , shopping , drink , We love the Market Commons very nice place to spend quality time. Travinias is a great night out and do not miss Gordons and say hello to the brew master Mike.

4 Thank Phil R
Hope Mills, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I love it here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

If I could live anywhere in the Myrtle Beach area it would be here in those condos above the shops. I especially liked the Piggly Wiggly, which was immaculate. Distinctive Eyewear next door had the best glasses, I will be back to get a pair! I also love the lake and the walking path with the interactive games. It has so much I would never have to leave, other than to go to the beach :)

3 Thank April M
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I love this all in one Dining and Entertainment spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

I live in Surfisde Beach. I absolutely love Market Common. It has all of the stores that I love from bigger cities all in one location just south of the airport. PF Changs, Gordon Biersch, Travinia and Tommy Bahama are my faves for restaurants. I just wish I could live there too!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank mperrino
Fort Worth, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Enjoyed this area! Lots of shops!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

There was a wine tasting event in the common area and live music that was very enjoyable. Most shops were similar to home but there were some specialty shops that were great!

Visited October 2011