“Very Nice but...”
Review of The Market Common

The Market Common
Ranked #7 of 123 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Market Common is a place where you can experience exceptional shopping and dining in a beautifully-designed village setting. Along tree-lined avenues, you'll find the nation's biggest and most celebrated names in retail to one-of-a-kind boutiques unique to this region. Enjoy cuisine from some of the area's best chefs at one of eleven popular restaurants, or take in a movie at the most comfortable theater at the beach.
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This was really a very nice new addition to Myrtle Beach but it was just meh or so so. I wasn't very impressed with the stores. I think next time I will try the restaurants and see how they are.

1  Thank jamieej
"gordon biersch"
in 10 reviews
"book store"
in 10 reviews
"nice shops and restaurants"
in 7 reviews
"great shopping"
in 12 reviews
"walking trails"

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Dine , shopping , drink , We love the Market Commons very nice place to spend quality time. Travinias is a great night out and do not miss Gordons and say hello to the brew master Mike.

4  Thank Phil R
Reviewed 7 November 2011

If I could live anywhere in the Myrtle Beach area it would be here in those condos above the shops. I especially liked the Piggly Wiggly, which was immaculate. Distinctive Eyewear next door had the best glasses, I will be back to get a pair! I also love the lake and the walking path with the interactive games. It has so much I would never have to leave, other than to go to the beach :)

3  Thank April M
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I live in Surfisde Beach. I absolutely love Market Common. It has all of the stores that I love from bigger cities all in one location just south of the airport. PF Changs, Gordon Biersch, Travinia and Tommy Bahama are my faves for restaurants. I just wish I could live there too!!

1  Thank mperrino