“Finally! A decent place to shop!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Market Common

The Market Common
Ranked #11 of 116 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Market Common is a place where you can experience exceptional shopping and dining in a beautifully-designed village setting. Along tree-lined avenues, you'll find the nation's biggest and most celebrated names in retail to one-of-a-kind boutiques unique to this region. Enjoy cuisine from some of the area's best chefs at one of eleven popular restaurants, or take in a movie at the most comfortable theater at the beach.
Great Lakes
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Finally! A decent place to shop!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

The Market Common is an oasis of sanity in all the schlock of Myrtle Beach. Wonderful stores (Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, White House/Black Market and great little independent stores!!) and decent places to eat (P. F. Chang's, Cold Stone Creamery, etc.). There's not a t-shirt place in sight and no touristy vendors. I kept wondering where the residents of Myrtle Beach shop and this is it! What a delilghtful place to walk around and see great shopping at every turn. If you're at Myrtle Beach for the cheap t-shirts and tourist junk this is not the place for you BUT if you want great shopping and innovative shopping - this is the place!

Visited December 2011
4 Thank thebookgal

• Arabic first
US
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very Nice but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

This was really a very nice new addition to Myrtle Beach but it was just meh or so so. I wasn't very impressed with the stores. I think next time I will try the restaurants and see how they are.

1 Thank jamieej
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“A great place to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

Dine , shopping , drink , We love the Market Commons very nice place to spend quality time. Travinias is a great night out and do not miss Gordons and say hello to the brew master Mike.

4 Thank Phil R
Hope Mills, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I love it here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

If I could live anywhere in the Myrtle Beach area it would be here in those condos above the shops. I especially liked the Piggly Wiggly, which was immaculate. Distinctive Eyewear next door had the best glasses, I will be back to get a pair! I also love the lake and the walking path with the interactive games. It has so much I would never have to leave, other than to go to the beach :)

3 Thank April M
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I love this all in one Dining and Entertainment spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

I live in Surfisde Beach. I absolutely love Market Common. It has all of the stores that I love from bigger cities all in one location just south of the airport. PF Changs, Gordon Biersch, Travinia and Tommy Bahama are my faves for restaurants. I just wish I could live there too!!

Visited October 2011