“Finally! A decent place to shop!!!!”
Review of The Market Common

The Market Common
Ranked #7 of 124 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Market Common is a place where you can experience exceptional shopping and dining in a beautifully-designed village setting. Along tree-lined avenues, you'll find the nation's biggest and most celebrated names in retail to one-of-a-kind boutiques unique to this region. Enjoy cuisine from some of the area's best chefs at one of eleven popular restaurants, or take in a movie at the most comfortable theater at the beach.
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The Market Common is an oasis of sanity in all the schlock of Myrtle Beach. Wonderful stores (Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, White House/Black Market and great little independent stores!!) and decent places to eat (P. F. Chang's, Cold Stone Creamery, etc.). There's not a t-shirt place in sight and no touristy vendors. I kept wondering where the residents of Myrtle Beach shop and this is it! What a delilghtful place to walk around and see great shopping at every turn. If you're at Myrtle Beach for the cheap t-shirts and tourist junk this is not the place for you BUT if you want great shopping and innovative shopping - this is the place!

4  Thank thebookgal
"gordon biersch"
in 10 reviews
"book store"
in 10 reviews
"nice shops and restaurants"
in 7 reviews
"great shopping"
in 12 reviews
"walking trails"

Reviewed 28 November 2011

This was really a very nice new addition to Myrtle Beach but it was just meh or so so. I wasn't very impressed with the stores. I think next time I will try the restaurants and see how they are.

1  Thank jamieej
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Dine , shopping , drink , We love the Market Commons very nice place to spend quality time. Travinias is a great night out and do not miss Gordons and say hello to the brew master Mike.

4  Thank Phil R
Reviewed 7 November 2011

If I could live anywhere in the Myrtle Beach area it would be here in those condos above the shops. I especially liked the Piggly Wiggly, which was immaculate. Distinctive Eyewear next door had the best glasses, I will be back to get a pair! I also love the lake and the walking path with the interactive games. It has so much I would never have to leave, other than to go to the beach :)

3  Thank April M