“Great Relaxing Massage”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mist Spa
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Great way to relax on vacation! Cynthia was a great therapist. Very attentive to your needs. Will definitely be back when I am down again. Thanks Cynthia!
Bob F. Albrightsville, Pa.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

This is the second time I was at the Mist Spa and it was just as wonderful as the first visit. Amanda is a very skilled and wonderful massage therapist. We chatted about what was going on with me and what I wanted out of my massage and she delivered both times. Made another appointment for next month.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed October 31, 2016

My wife had the relaxing facial last week.She raved about it all day.The best one ever and she was very happy with the whole experience.Next time we are going to get the couples massage.When you stay at the Caribbean Resort or visit Myrtle Beach give Mist Spa a try.

Date of experience: October 2016