“Typical Panera Bread”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #543 of 959 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Myrtle Beach is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This location is pretty typical of the Panera Bread chain. They offer the standard menu like all the other locations. I ordered soup and a sandwich, and was unhappy to find the bread a bit dry and stale. In addition, the soup was barely warm. IN all fairness, we went here shortly after the restaurant first opened, so maybe they were still in the training phase. The one area where they did excel was the bakery. We each ordered a pastry to go, and we ate them the following morning fro breakfast. Both pastries were amazing....light and tasty, and not dry at all.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Got Broccoli Cheddar soup to go, after eating over half of the soup I realized I had been eating tiny pieces of the plastic. When I went back to the store and showed them pictures of what was in my soup, they confirmed it was parts of the abg the soup originally comes in.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Had a delicious lunch and as an extra treat, the host brought over a free dessert! We had a very nice conversation. Such a friendly place - could it be because it is in the South? : )

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I love what Panera is able to deliver on quality and service as a national chain whatever location I visit. However they came up short on quality for us this past Thursday. I got a cheese danish that was under proofed and under baked. About 5 minutes more in each would have done the trick. My daughter’s breakfast soufflé was also under baked with an inedible center core. We’ve been to this location several times since they opened and this was the first time we’ve been disappointed. Hopefully just a glitch.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Great place. I used to go to one in Jersey. The food is great. The staff is very nice. They even have a rewards program. Win-win.