“Lebanese tabbouleh!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel on a rainy night, and got the sampler plus extra tabbouleh for take out. I haven't had authentic Lebanese in a long time. It's always trendy American Mediterranean. Great hummus, great domas, great Falafel, amazing tabbouleh, amazing baba. Walnut baklava was above average. Had some great meals in myrtle, but this was probably my favorite. Only thing I didn't love was the pita. It was soft, fresh, and yummy but didn't seem as traditional as everything else. Leaving Myrtle tomorrow and getting some baba to take home!

Reviewed August 9, 2015

My husband and I love this place. Portions are huge and nearly impossible to finish. Service is always great. We also enjoy shopping in the market after dinner.

Reviewed July 22, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant looks like a pizzeria but also does basic Arabic food. There was only one guy working, and a number of people coming in for takeout, so everything was slow. Food itself was very good; prices about 40% higher than those shown on online menus, but that's not their fault. What is their fault was what happened when we asked for tap water to drink. "We don't serve tap water," he said, and pointed to his refrigerated case with bottled water, juices, etc. My first time ever hearing that. My last time in this restaurant.

In next door market, was heartened to see that you can buy Muslim prayer rugs or get something from their kosher freezer case. We live in a great country.

Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

The food was delicious! It's a a Lebanese restaurant so some people may not be accustomed to the food. But its the best Lebanese place to go around here. The costumer service is great. They are so nice and welcoming. It makes you feel at home!

Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

If you like large portions of tasty Lebanese food that is reasonably priced served in unpretentious surroundings, Habibi's is your place. Every time we visit Myrtle Beach, we make several pilgrimages to Habibi's. It's a family tradition. We love the Lebanese market next door. I would definitely go back to Habibi's again, maybe even tonight.