“Great relaxing condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Adam D
“Unit booked from under me after making payment in May 2018”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I had requested a quote for availability, which I received a response to, stating it was available; after which I provided payment and requested dates off from employment. Only to receive a notification the next day that my payment was never accepted. Now the unit is showing unavailable for those dates. Not very professional in my opinion.

Management Response
8 Apr 2018
Adam,
The dates are showing unavailable because they're your dates that are on hold. SMH... the reason why it didn't accept your payment is because you didn't enter your payment info on time. Perhaps following the Trip Advisor timeline and deadlines is a pain for both sides of the fence here but unfortunately I have no control on how they set up their programs.

In any event, due to how fast you jump to conclusions without a thought process, it seems like its best it happened now instead of something petty after arrival. I'm sorry for your troubles and good luck in your search.

Shawn
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Apr 2018
We appreciate the kind review and certainly look forward to having you join us again next season! Enjoy the rest of 2018!!!

Shawn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing