“Wings!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Orderes pizza, which was excellent. Had Hawaiian, my favorite.
BUT the wings! The wings!!!
OMG!! Never have I had any better wings in my life!! Big and juicy and yummy and had the best flavor you could imagaine.
Definitely a place to eat!!

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Absolutely the best pizza and wings I've ever had. Service was ok, but the food and price was great!

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

My sister, friend and I walked in at about 10pm. There was no one standing at the counter, but we saw someone in the back. We started looking over the menu and conversing, hoping someone would walk up and ask us for our order. It didn't happen. My friend politely said "Excuse me" to try and get someone's attention, but they ignored us. We saw them standing there with their backs to us completely ignoring us. We waited a few more minutes and nothing. After that we decided to take our business elsewhere.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

im a private security officer here in myrtle beach sc i had placed a order for chicen wings from this location front desk gave me permission to use the discount.. besides i talk to alot of customers and they are looking for food and i always say mamamia's .. the drive brought my food front desk called me on the radio and said food is here.. i was down in the lobby in about 3 minutes.. when i got their.. the driver was gone and so was the food. i called the store and told them that the driver was at my hotel but their is no food.. they called him back.. he finally showed up i asked where he was he said he had another order and he said he waited 10 minutes which is A LIE even front desk said the same thing he was not their 10 minutes he got a attiude with me. and after he left he ran his mouth off again.. as he was leaveing. i sat down to eat.. and the wings were over cooked .. no i did not call to place anoter older known my luck i would have got the same rude driver..

Reviewed December 12, 2016

This place was recommended by the staff at the Hampton Inn at Broadway -- and they were right. I ordered delivery - the guy on the phone was a pleasure, the food arrived quickly, and it as really good for a suprisingly little money. I was invited to visit their restaurant next time I was in the area, and I definitely will.