“Love”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I always come here, it's amazing and staff is so sweet, they have good deals and very delicious wings

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We ordered a pizza and salad and it was delivered to our room in a timely manner and was very good! Would order again!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Orderes pizza, which was excellent. Had Hawaiian, my favorite.
BUT the wings! The wings!!!
OMG!! Never have I had any better wings in my life!! Big and juicy and yummy and had the best flavor you could imagaine.
Definitely a place to eat!!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Absolutely the best pizza and wings I've ever had. Service was ok, but the food and price was great!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My sister, friend and I walked in at about 10pm. There was no one standing at the counter, but we saw someone in the back. We started looking over the menu and conversing, hoping someone would walk up and ask us for our order. It didn't happen. My friend politely said "Excuse me" to try and get someone's attention, but they ignored us. We saw them standing there with their backs to us completely ignoring us. We waited a few more minutes and nothing. After that we decided to take our business elsewhere.